Covid-19 guidelines and information
We want to ensure all visitors and exhibitors have an enjoyable, successful experience at the Group Leisure & Travel Show – but it is also just as important that everyone feels safe and comfortable.
As organisers of the GLT Show we will monitor Government guidelines with regard live events of this nature and adapt our plans as necessary.
The information below is therefore subject to change but we hope provides you with information about the measures and policies we currently have in place.. which are:
- Encouraging people to wear face masks or coverings in the Hall at the Marshall Arena (this includes pre-build, break-down and during the open period).
- Making face masks available should you need one.
- Hand sanitation stations around the venue.
- Regular additional cleaning of touch points within the venue.
- Considering the movement of people around the venue as part of our planning.
- Communicating with our attendees about how to keep everyone safe, e.g. not attending if you have any Covid symptoms.
- We encourage people to be fully vaccinated (both jabs done at least 14 days prior to the event) where possible. If you’re in the UK you can schedule your vaccination online.
- Visitors are also encouraged to take a lateral flow Covid-19 test within 24 hours of visiting the show, particularly if they have not been double vaccinated.
Show your greeting preference
A new traffic light greeting system is being introduced for both visitors and exhibitors. You can collect a wristband at the entrance to indicate your greeting preference to others:
Red: I’m happy to talk but please keep your distance and respect that I don’t wish to have close contact.
Amber: I am open to elbow / fist bumps.
Green: I am open to handshakes… and hugs!