Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes
The 2022 event takes place at Marshall Arena, Stadium Way, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST.
(Post code does not register with some older sat nav systems, if this occurs please use MK1 1QB or Peverel Drive)
Located in the heart of the UK, Milton Keynes is just 35 minutes by train from Central London, and well-served by London Luton airport, just 35 minutes away. The Marshall Arena and the DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes are located within Stadium MK. Stadium MK is also the home to League One Football Club, MK Dons.
To assist in your travel plans we have provided the following directions to the venue:
The Marshall Arena has over 1,600 car parking spaces. Overflow, and park and ride facilities may also be available. Dedicated disabled parking for Blue Badge holders is available free of charge.
If you are visiting by car, we’re a ten minute drive from junction 14 or seven minutes from junction 13 on the M1. The nearby A5 gives a direct link to the North of England.
From the North:
– Leave the M1 at Junction 14, then at the roundabout take third exit onto the A509.
– At Northfield Roundabout take second exit onto H6 Childs Way (A4146).
– At first roundabout take first exit to continue on the A4146 on V11 Tongwell Street.
– Follow V11 Tongwell Street (A4146) then at Walnut Tree Roundabout take third exit onto H9 Groveway.
– Continue on H9 Groveway then at Redmoor Roundabout take second exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
– Take first left on V6 Grafton Street onto Stadium Way West and follow parking instructions.
From the South:
– Leave the M1 at Junction 13, at first roundabout take second exit then at second roundabout take first exit onto the A421.
– Follow A421 and at Kingston Roundabout take third exit to continue on the A421 on H8 Standing Way.
– Continue on H8 Standing way (A421) until Bleak Hall roundabout, then take first exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
– Follow the V6 Grafton Street then at Redmoor Roundabout take third exit to continue on V6 Grafton Street.
– Take first left onto Stadium Way West and follow parking instructions.
Milton Keynes benefits from three railway stations, Bletchley, Milton Keynes Central and Fenny Stratford; all just five minutes away by taxi. Black cabs are usually available directly outside the stations, or you may choose to contact local cab firms: Raffles: 01908 222222 or Skyline: 01908 222111.
Milton Keynes Central Station – 2.7 miles, 40 minute walk, adjacent Bus stop served by Arriva buses 6, 1, 150 & 32 to stadium mk.
Bletchley Station – 1.9 miles, 25 minute walk, adjacent bus stop served by Arriva buses 32, 1, 6, & 70 to stadium mk.
Fenny Stratford Station – 1.4 miles, 20 minute walk, bus stop at nearby Tesco store served by Arriva buses 6, 32, 1, 70 & X31 to stadium mk.
Buses run at regular intervals (every 30 minutes or hourly) from Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Bus numbers 1, 19 & 150 stop at stadium mk. Comprehensive route information and timetables are available here.
Follow the Group Leisure &
Travel Show on twitter
Free coach transport
Why not travel by coach to the Group Leisure & Travel Show? Free transport for visitors from key pick up points now available.
Free parking – Save £16!*
Pre-registered visitors who are bona-fide group travel organisers and coach operators can visit the car parking desk at the Show and collect a voucher for free parking worth £16 on the day.
*Pre-register before 28th September 2018 and attend on the 11th October 2018 to take advantage of this offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Discounted rail travel
25% discount on Virgin Trains’ Advance Fares. Visitors attending an event at the NEC are entitled to 25% off Virgin Train Advance Fare train travel.
Whether you want more info about exhibiting or visiting, phone us or use our contact form, and we’ll get straight back to you.
Postal Address: YPL Exhibitions & Events, P.O. Box 5299, Milton Keynes MK15 8BD