When and where? 11th October 2018 - Hall 19, NEC, Birmingham
Parking Terms & Conditions
Free parking offer – terms & conditions
1. This discretionary free parking offer is sponsored by Group Leisure & Travel magazine and applies exclusively and only to visitors who are bona-fide group travel organisers and coach operators who have pre-registered to attend the 2018 Group Leisure & Travel Show by the deadline of 1st September 2018. Proof of identity may be required such as a business card or letter of authority from the company or organisation represented before a voucher is issued. Those visitors receiving vouchers may be asked to confirm their name and address and this will be matched against the pre-registration list. A signature of receipt may also be required.
2. The voucher issued is for the exclusive use of the pre-registered visitor applying and is not transferable for use by any other third party in any circumstances.
3. One voucher per vehicle is allowed to qualifying applicants per day.
4. The latest deadline for applications for free parking (on the car parking desk in the exhibition hall) is 3pm on the day of the exhibition: 11th October 2018. No vouchers will be issued after this deadline.
5. Exhibitors at the exhibition do not qualify for free parking under this offer and must apply for free parking permits via the official online GLTS manual by the deadline specified.
6. Trade visitors to the show do not qualify for the free parking offer – free parking is provided on request for bona-fide group travel organisers and/or coach operators only for their own exclusive use.
7. The decision of the exhibition Organisers is absolute and final should any dispute about qualification for parking occur. No correspondence will be entered into and no retrospective claims will be considered.