With just over a month to go until this year’s Group Leisure & Travel show in Hall 18 of the NEC Birmingham on 12th October, there’s still time to register for free.
And if you needed any convincing about why it’s the best and most awaited event in the industry, here are 9 reasons to visit:
1. Meet the group travel industry’s biggest experts face-to-face, who will help you tailor your group’s day trips, breaks or long holidays to specific needs. Although the internet has greatly enhanced the way we plan our travel and leisure, meeting the industry’s experts in person is invaluable.
2. Make acquaintances or maintain your relationship with key suppliers and negotiate the best deal for your group. Staff from travel companies which have exhibited at the show before have said it provided a fantastic opportunity to interact and network with group organisers. For more information about this year’s exhibitors, you can visit www.grouptravelshow.com/whos-exhibiting.
3.There will be a wide range of specialist exhibitors from across the industry, including attractions, hotels, resorts, tourist boards, cruise companies, venues, tour operators, events and much more, providing information and inspiration for your next trip. A visit to the show might even allow you to arrange a year-long agenda for your group in just one day.
4.You can enjoy exclusive deals and the latest offers from some of the biggest names in travel and leisure.
5. Expert celebrity speakers, including news broadcaster, Nicholas Owen, travel writer and broadcaster, Simon Calder, historian Dan Cruickshank and television presenter, Chris Beardshaw, will hold brilliant sessions in the Seminar Theatre, providing you with the best tips and inspiration across a range of subjects essential to group travelling. You can find out more about our seminars here.
6. You will have the opportunity to take part in a Q&A session with travel writer and broadcaster Simon Calder, where you can ask questions about anything travel-related. Simon is The Independent’s senior travel editor and is considered the country’s leading travel expert by many.
7. As a registered visitor to the show, you can also enjoy free parking*, if you pre-register before 29th September 2017. NEC boasts onsite parking facilities and is also easy to reach, with comprehensive motorway access from the M1, M6, M40 and M42 to the A45. A free shuttle bus is also available from most car parks in the NEC, which will transport you to the venue.
8. There is a complimentary bacon butty breakfast for every visitor to the show arriving before 11am. Nominated visitors will have access to the Premier Lounge with free refreshments and papers, plus be able to enjoy a light lunch from 12.30pm to 2pm.
9. Finally, there is complimentary coach travel to the NEC from selected routes and we would advise visitors to book their seats early, as each route is subject to demand and availability, and seats must be pre-booked. You can also take advantage of 25% off advanced fares with Virgin Trains – click here for more information and terms. To find out about the routes or to book your seat, click here.
Register to visit the show for free
You can register for to visit the show now, and take advantage of our free parking offer. Find the simple Visitor Registration form at grouptravelshow.com/register – why wait?
Companies interested in exhibiting can telephone Sharon Yandell on 01908-613323 for more information or e-mail email@example.com.
* Parking offer terms and conditions apply, see grouptravelshow.com.