There are just days to go until Britain’s number one event for people who organise group trips and holidays – the 2019 show is takes place on Thursday, 10th October, at the Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes. Here’s the essential information you need to make the most of your day:
1. What & when: This year’s show will take place at the Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes on Thursday 10th October. Doors will open at 10am and close at 4pm.
There’s still time to register to attend, just head here.
2. Arriving by car? There’s more than 1,600 free car parking spaces at the Marshall Arena including dedicated disabled parking for Blue Badge holders available free of charge. The venue’s postcode, MK1 1ST, does not register with some older sat nav systems, if this occurs use MK1 1QB or Peverel Drive.
The venue is a ten-minute drive from junction 14 of the M1 or seven minutes from junction 13 of the M1. The nearby A5 also gives a direct link to the north of England.
3. Travelling by coach? Free coach transport is available from a range of pick up points across the country, but seats must be booked in advance. To find out more, visit grouptravelshow.com/coach-transport/
4. Coming by train? Milton Keynes benefits from three railway stations, Bletchley, Milton Keynes Central and Fenny Stratford, all just five minutes away by taxi.
There’s a free shuttle service between MK Central railway station and the Marshall Arena which will run approximately every half an hour (9.30am – 4pm), courtesy of Motts Travel. To use this service go to Bus Stop Z6 at MK Central which can be found on the second tier of bus stops on the left hand side after exiting the main railway building. There’s one bus stop at Marshall Arena which is on the main access road around the Arena, opposite DW Sports.
5. A jam-packed Seminar Theatre: This year’s programme is another good one with Simon Calder, the well-known TV pundit and travel editor of The Independent returning. TV presenter and journalist, Julie Peasgood, and writer and broadcaster Kate Humble complete the line-up.
6. Want more information about who’s exhibiting?
The full A-Z list of exhibitors is available to view now, so you can plan who you’re going to see for ideas, inspiration and the best group travel offers.
You can read more about the Seminar Theatre line-up and what you can expect by clicking here.